SBI Customer Care Numbers Toll Free
SBI stands for State bank of India and is largest bank of India. It is completely owned by Government of India and one of the largest employer of country. State bank of India holds largest number of accounts with them and consumer base is also very high.Tagline of SBI is “THE BANKER TO EVERY INDIAN”. You can find SBI branch and ATM in very remote areas. With such a huge customer base it is evident that customers will face issues and have queries . If you are SBI customer and looking for SBI Customer Care numbers we will share complete list of SBI Customer care numbers toll free and SBI Customer care Email id.
Services offered by SBI
- Opening of CASA accounts (Current and Savings). This facility is available for both corporate and retail users
- Loan accounts
- Term and Fixed deposits
- Credit cards
Others services are also offered by SBI but above mentioned are widely used by customers.
Going to branches for each problem is not feasible to customers hence SBI has provided below facilities to its customers which are available 24*7.
- Internet Banking for retail and corporate users
- ATM for cash transactions and cheque deposits
- Customer Service
SBI customers can call SBI Customer care numbers and get their query answered or problem resolved.
SBI Customer Care Numbers Toll Free
- 1800112211 is SBI customer care number but can be called only from BSNL and MTNL numbers. This number is toll free and customers will not be charged for this call. This number is available 24*7
- 18004253800 is also SBI customer care number and toll free. This number has no restriction and can be called from any operator mobile number. SBI customers will not be charged for this call
- 8026599990 is SBI customer care number but this is not toll free. Customers will be charged for this call. SBI Customers can call this number in case toll free numbers are too busy and you need urgent help.
Services for which SBI Customer care number can be contacted
- Balance information of your account
- Transaction done by SBI Customers
- Inquiry of Loans like Home loan, Personal loan,Car loan etc
- Credit card outstanding balance
- Blocking of credit card
- Report of Fraudulent transactions on account or Credit card
SBI Customer care service is not too effective hence SBI Customers need to be bit patient with Customer care response. If you are not satisfied with SBI Customer care response you can reach out to SBI Grievance Cell number given below for each region.Another way to communicate with SBI Customer care is through Email id .Please find below complete list of SBI Customer care Email Id also.
SBI Customer care Email id
|SBI Regional Head Office||SBI Toll Free Number||SBI Grievance Cell Number||SBI Customer care Email Id|
|AHMEDABAD||1800-233-7933||25510883 / email@example.com|
|BHUBANESWAR||1800-345-6741||2396580 & firstname.lastname@example.org|
|BHOPAL||1800-233-7551 (for BSNL users)
1800-102-7551 (for other users)
|4288210 / email@example.com|
|CHANDIGARH||1800-180-17231800-180-1724||2707391 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|DELHI||1800-11-4545||23361631,23345756 / email@example.com|
|KOLKATA||1800-345-3455||22489333 & firstname.lastname@example.org|
|LUCKNOW||1800 180 5201||2201492 / 2201496 & email@example.com|
2209078 / 2209080 / 2209005
We have tried our level best to share correct and updated details for SBI Customer care number .With above information any problem related to SBI can be resolved. However if you need some other information you can contact us through comments section and we will revert shortly on same.
You can refer to our other articles for customer care number. Also you can bookmark our website for latest updates on customer care numbers.
Read More :