Uber India Customer Care Toll Free & Email Address

By | May 15, 2017

Uber India Customer Care Toll Free

Uber India Customer Care Toll Free and Email Address

Uber is a transport service company based out of United states of America. User can book a Uber cab using Uber mobile application and cab will reach at their door step. Uber operates in more than 60 countries across globe. Uber started its operations in India in 2013 and has grown exponentially. Uber is facing direct competition from Ola cabs in India.

Uber is very reliable and comfortable . They always come up with new services to better customer experience. However they have been in news for wrong reasons also due to their drivers. We will share you list of Uber India Customer Care toll free and Email address for resolving the issues and answer to customer query. Uber is very pocket friendly and hence becoming very popular. Just Like UBER Their is also a local Indian Company which is also providing Taxi Service and the Company Name Is OLA Cabs.

Issues/Queries for which Uber India Customer Care can be contacted

• Customer can’t update mobile or email
  • How do customer set a payment method as default
  • Updating a payment method on customer account
  • Payment with cash
  • Customer forgot his password
  • Customer password reset link is not working
  • Customer want to reactivate his account
  • Customer has outstanding payment
  • Why was customer payment declined
  • How is driver rating determined?
  • Customizing customer invite code
  • Customer is not receiving receipts or emails
  • Email, SMS, and push notification management
  • Setting up a business profile
  • Delete customer business profile
  • Delete customer Uber account
  • Updating customer account settings
  • Pending charge on my payment account
  • Why was customer receipt updated
  • Customer is charged twice
  • Customer account has been hacked

Uber India Customer Care Toll Free

Unfortunately there are no dedicated customer care number for India however there are some support International numbers which can be contacted. Below we will provide other ways to contact Uber India Customer care number.

• 18665761039 is Uber International customer care number for technical support. If you are facing any issue with Uber app this number can be contacted.
  • 14159862104 is Uber International customer care number for corporate users. Uber provides services for corporate also and has dedicated support number for same
  • 8443265774 is Uber Emergency number. This can be contacted in cases like accident etc.

Uber India Customer Care Toll Free and Email Address

Uber India Customer care Email Address

Another way to communicate with Uber India Customer care is through email . Customers can drop mail to below mentioned email address and you will be replied very soon . Uber Customer care executives are very fast. In today’s generation mail is a better way to communicate if it is not very urgent. UBER Customer Care Toll Free Numbers are Available Here as well as On the Official Portal Of UBER.

• support@uber.com
  • supporthyderabad@uber.com
  • supportjaipur@uber.com
  • supportdelhi@uber.com
  • supportbangalore@uber.com

As mentioned above there is no separate contact number for India support but Uber has dedicated email address for India and its major cities.

Also Uber customers can go to Help section of Uber application or Uber website. Uber application is available on android, iOS, windows and blackberry

We have tried our level best to share correct and updated details for Uber India Customer care numbers.With above information any problem related to Uber India can be resolved. However if you need some other information you can contact us through comments section and we will revert shortly on same.

You can refer to our other articles for customer care number. Also you can bookmark our website for latest updates on customer care numbers.

Read More :

Snapdeal Customer Care Number Online

FLIPKART Customer Care Number

PAYTM Toll Free Number Customer Care

AMAZON Customer Care Number Online

UBER Customer Care Number

OLA Customer Care Number

90 thoughts on “Uber India Customer Care Toll Free & Email Address

1. Neha saha

I have charged double with my ride wid uber I seem to pay 153 bt paid 345. I have complained at 11:30 am 2 may 2017 yet not received any rply from uber.

1. Abs

Please go to “Your Trips” and click on “I would like a refund”.
      Then select your issue – I was overcharged. Your money would be refunded.

2. Christopher f pariath I

This is third time I am getting charged extra ₹53; ₹70, ₹ 72 .This is absolutely rong and unbearable .I am leaving uber taxi for good…. Christopher

2. Manish

Totally fraoud with senior citizen patient.
    I have booked a taxi for aiims delhi to greater noida.
    After reaching the destination driver cheated and taken extra charge.
    What should i do….
    Can i complain to cyber cell or consumer for uber?

3. D K KALRA

support@uber.com
    Dear Sir,
    Thank you for your response. In fact , I had tried UBER services only once before. It was the driver who had expressed his inability /reluctance to come for pick up. He was stationed near Krishna Mandir which is approx. 0.5 km from my residence. He only suggested that I cancel booking. This was a long time ago. Thereafter I NEVER TRIED UBER SERVICE on account of this experience. Hence the cancellation chargs are not justified as a matter of principle.
    Yesterdays driver was good and his response was also Good. I have no complaints against him. In fact if the total fare had been more , I would not have objected. It is the earlier driver who refused to come, who needs to be penalised.
    Please look into it and register my PROTEST at this wrong and injudicious charge.
    Thanks

4. Francis

Very worst service… we have board the cab around 10.15pm today from central railway station Chennai.But the driver has taken one long route instead of easy route and it’s almost 3 or 4 km extra for us and we end up in paying 378.99 rupees… and the driver response is too bad… very disappointed with uber.

5. kavitha

I HV been charged for cancellation which I never cancelled… The driver himself cancelled the ride…I need my refund of 50 rs

6. kavitha

I z charged for cancellation which the diver himself cancelled

1. Manoj

No there would not be charged …..if it is by driver ..

7. Sai

Dear Uber,

I received a FLAT25 coupon on applying this I can travel till 12kms within Hyderabad city and pay only 25 INR.
    I applied this coupon and booked an Uber. Driver cancelled the trip by himslef as he was irritated with pickup point.
    Later I was charged 53 rupees which is insane. Why should I pay the charge when driver cancelled the trip.

Main thing is that, why my coupon is not applicable as I did not use it any time – this make me wonder for the cheap tricks played by Uber. If there are no offers do not provide but if you have given us an offer you must provide it.

Do the need immediately !!

Frustrated customer,
    saipolloju@gmail.com

1. avinash

Today I booked uber am was waiting for 1/2 hr. But uber was not on location and when I call him. he told “aap ko uber book Karen aata kai Kay ” is the way to talk the costumer the uber person was so arrogant & he bang the call and unfortunately I have to cancel the ride and I have been fine Rs. 60 /- for his miss behavior . I really don’t like the way did uber drivers do.they don’t even come on time so of that we cancelled the ride and u fine Rs60/- dis is no worth.

8. Prasanna Kumar jain

My uber app is not working while entering my mobile no it tell me please visit to uber.com

9. John

I was charged Rs63 by a stupid uber driver in Delhi who cancelled the cab by himself without my notice. This penalty is unfair and should be removed immediately because some lazy fraud punk uber drivers are taking advantage of it. They cancel the taxi at any time and finally the innocent passengers will be billed. Uber should do something about this criminal acts by their lazy drivers

10. Sai praneeth

Waste service dont even respond to mails but they know how to steal money illegally

11. Leon

I use Uber internationally and when I arrived in India on 2April 2017. I tried to book a ride, but Uber was block due to outstanding amount from South Africa. 25 ZAR. I had to add this to the ride before I could continue to book the ride.
    But this didnt clear the outstanding amount. Every time I book a uber car I have to now pay this 25ZAR.
    Can you assist to clear this from my Uber account and refund me for the over charge amount for the past 12 rides. From 2 April 17

12. Vijayalakshmi

I am unable to use my offers while booking uber drive online… how to apply the offer while booking

13. kishan

i have lost all my previous ride amount details . i have updated the uber app . now i cant see any of my previous rides details . please help me with it ..

14. Chowdary Panguluri

Hi Uber,

I need trip bills from 7th and 8th 14th of this month.

Can you please provide me ASAP. can you please provide me in below mail id.

MY details:

Chowdary Panguluri

Regards
    Tirupathi

15. Dilip

When i was booking the ride ,it shows 29rs only because of flat 29 offer was there but once i ended the ride they charged 90rs..
    At the time of booking surge was not showing but after final bill 1.3x surge got applied.
    They are cheating with the customer s…
    Very dissatisfied with the uber…

1. sailaja

Same with my case and they claim that what ever they have done is right.
      Pl sue this company imedtly. will have to post in media

16. Suvrat Aggarwal

I am suvrat aggarwal from delhi, i want to bring to your notice that i had a horrifying experience with your cab company. Today (17/05/017) afternoon my mother booked an uber cab from vaishali to ip extension, the car number HR55AA2082(white wagonR) arrived them to pick them. The driver “Naushad” was no less than an arrogant driver. My mother asked to increase the temperature of AC as it was hot outside to which the driver replied that it cannot be increased. My mother urged one more time to which the driver arrogantly replied that he owns 25 cars in the company and he stopped the car and asked my mother to step out. This is not acceptable by a company like uber. Uber should provide their services with ease and more manners to be precise. The drivers should have a basic sense of responsibilty when they are driving with women. They cant ask any woman to step out midway.
    I firmly request uber to take an action against this driver and let him know the importance of customers and his responsibilty towards women.
    Driver details are as follows:
    Name: Naushad
    Car: WagonR (white)
    Car number: HR55AA2082
    Contact Number of Driver: +91 9910724801

I again put pressure on the company to take an against this driver to set an example for other drivers. I will wait for a reply from the company.

17. Jayaram

Not able to login to my account.
    Many complaints on deaf ears.
    Please look in to this issue

18. Raj

Dear
    Yesterday night I booked uber but my driver came with different vehicles 7285 in place 6923
    I complain to uber and Mr. Ahmed callled on driver’s mobile I told him everything about incident
    Now today morning I am unable to open my uber app

1. Yuva vaishnavi

Such a rough speaking drivers r in uber surely I’m going to file a complaint in consumer court I’ve all the video proofs how rough they speak with the passengers

19. op chaudhary

i read many times fraud in uber thrs why i didn’t prefer uber ride can u stop this fraud by using OTP like ola cabs thn no will suffer and i m sure all frauds completely stop i hope u will take suitable action regarding these frauds as soon as possible

20. swapnil

on booking time uber app shows RS.132 only & after comlete the ride it shows RS 228.20 how can is possible. Also the driver take more time. it was totaly unexcepted by Uber.

21. Ajay

Location Services turned off.. What is this issue? I have not changed my settings and this message appeared on my screen.

Due to this I am unable to book a cab.

Please help.

Ajay

22. Ashwin

Wen I booked the 6seater I got a mesg on the app to say FAILED and after 10mins I get a call frm driver I’m waiting meanwhile I had taken care of Transp told him to cancel and the driver insisted me to cancel trip wen I did I got charged 159, this is my first time in Uber great service, good I came to know at the beginning zero mistake from my end and I cannot book my next uber. Thank you it’s an amazing technology u have to fool people.

Regards
    Ashwin

23. sharmila chandigarch

Driver’s behavior is very very bad. He refused to change the route as I wanted. He abuse me very badly and drop me in the middle of way. Drivers is very unprofessional . He have no manners to talk a lady. It was a very dangerous and unsafe situation. I am going to register fir against driver and your company. Your company have no help line number for any complaint from customer side. I will take action against your company and driver both. Your unprofessional driver can harm any lady. It’s very bad experience. Sorry but I have to take legal action against your company and driver both.

24. Nagarjuna Mummidi

Hi Team,

I had booked a cab for my parents today around 3:20 PM .
    Had an issue with the Uber driver.
    He didn’t get to the place where i told him to and on top of that he was very rude to my parents and also had a verbal spat with them. I am very upset with this an i want you to take appropriate action against the driver.
    I hope i will be hearing from you soon regarding this or else i would like to escalate this issue further.
    I have provided my email id as well , i hope ill get a proper response.

Thanks,

25. Sekat

Sir, we booked uber to airport by 6am, but a car came from uber and dropped at airport 7.20am and paid, so kindly cancell the amount due in my account. Thanking you.

26. Rajat Burnwal

I am a mumbai uber partner and I want to know the current incentive scheme given by the uber team for mumbai region. Kindly help me with the same and leave a reply as soon as possible.

27. RAGHWENDRA KUMAR

NOT WORKING IN UBER APP & NOT BOOKING UBER CABS

PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM

PLEASE SEND UBER LINK IN MY GMAIL ID

28. Rehan

i had already paid for the ride to the driver but still it says in the app that you have to paid for your previous ride
    this is disgusting please contact me as soon as possible i even have the reciept

29. P Choudhary

The Price for Travelling is More Than the expectation. If We will Travel 2.2 Km Then It shows in uber Apps Rs 151 In Visakhapatnam . But It should be around Rs 50-60 Then only people can Travel Easily.

My request is.. … It should be some Less amount.

30. Mohamed wasim

i missed my wallet in uber chennai i contact the driver number but he didn’t pick my call hw can i contact him

31. aditi mondal

hello sir i am aditi,today(23/05/2017)i booked a cab but when i wrote my address ….in the booking purposes there are not mention my adress properly…..so i chose the adress which wrote on the uber app site……….the problem is the UBER driver refuse to come my exact location………….and then charges 60 rupees without riding……………

32. debashis

Dear sir/mam
    I am debashis biswas from kolkata.i have a uber account,me and my family take minimum 250 ride on this account(last year). my last ride at 02/21/2017 after that i cant take any ride from this account. please please please
    solve this problem…and please at list reply me what happening .because last 3 month i was try to contact uber support

33. , 9422822224

On 24.05.2017 at about 9 am I booked a cab from Hotel Radisson, Khardi Road for Koregaon Park in Pune. But surprisingly a cab in Koregaon Park got the message although I was standing at Khardi. Then I realized that GPS was not on. Then I Cancelled the trip. But when I re booked the cab, I had paid extra Rs. 64. My objection is at the time of booking why alert was not flashed for GPS and how booking was done on the basis of my previous location?

1. RMD

I erroneously given my mobile number instead of Name. Please remove my mobile number immediately as I am receiving number of calls as if this is a customer care number.

34. Sreelekha Panda

Actually in my last booking in rubber I have given 208 rupees in a pop rock . Afterthat when I tried for booking it shows you have not given money.. buti have given to driver.Its my journey from shared dibakar Marg , Bhubaneswar to Rajdhani Engineering College,bhubaneswar.From that day I dnt have any interes to use Uber.Today I don’t find any cab.Thats why go for Uber.

35. Sreelekha Panda

Kindly go through whatever it may be.why I will again give money.

36. Dhiraj Singh

Today I book Uber from my home address to Howrah railway station, I book Uber x economy. The charge was showing in the screen is 176, but the driver had taken money 278 rs. And he said your 100 is due in Uber. I always prefer cash method in uber. Chor company. If need More cash take from us don’t charge high from screen. Car no WB-19h-8724 driver name sharique

37. Dheer

Worst service by drivers , not charging according to uber laws, after reaching the customer, they turned off mobile and demands their own charges, A customer in emergency is helpless. The drivers are not following the rules of company and taking undue benefits.Requested to educate the drivers properly, if they don’t abide the rules let the drivers expelled from there services , my dear in India peoples never adopt honesty. Give a hard training to drivers to be honest, unless and otherwise haraam ka paisa haraam mien hi jata hai, thanku, Jaihind,Jai Bharat

38. Akanksha Mishra

I have been overcharged by a driver for the trip I didn’t cancelled . The driver himself cancelled the trip. I want my refund otherwise I will file a case against this fraud.

39. Mohammad ismail

I cancelled first driver , it will pay extra RS:50 from me

40. Isha

This uber driver is indecent and rude and on top of it he denied putting AC in cab for uber pool
    This is the worst service best is ola
    And u don’t have a number to complaint on this wow when ur driver is rude and also uber has maximum number is drivers being molesters and all wow

41. BHARAT

DEAR SIR
    CUSTOMERCARE DEPARTMENT
    28-05-2017 MORNING 8;30AM SHAKTI NAGAR TO DHOLA KUA 14 DISTANCE KLMTR RIDE WITH VIPIN I PAY 327/- RS IS VERY VERY HEAY CHARGES

I WANT REFUND ECCES MONEY -9810428612

42. RAHUL KUMAR

I am not in receipt of the invoice through email even though I use business profile. Please advise.

43. Swaminathan

Today, 29th May, 20017, I booked an uber car. The time was around 2.50 pm in the afternoon. A car was marked. But the driver said he had to have his lunch in a hotel. I said I was prepared to wait. I waited for nearly 30 miinutes. But he did’n turn up. I couldn’t reach him again by phone.
    Name of : Swaminathan
    Time of booking : About 2.50 p.m. Date: 29 May, 2017
    Pick up point: Jayabharatham street, Kodambakkam, chennai
    Destination : Adayar signal, chennai.
    I rebooked and another uber driver responded and I could perform the journey and reach my destination in time

44. Sunil

Drivers account has been closed and no proper answer is given

45. Sravani

I booked a cab 4 times..but 4 times driver has cancelled the cab.. for that cancellation Uber has charged double pay for me twice..if driver canceled the ride means y I should pay for cancellation charge? how could I reach to Uber customer care??

46. Sravani

Rude uber drivers..stoped the ride in the middle of the road that too in the early morning.. worst service..I will uninstall app..

47. Richa

I booked uber driver named maroof maruti ritz dl9687,when i booked the cab the fare was 49 in uber pool but after reaching destination he charged 91 and infact uber customer care is also worst because customer care people uses word like”aukat” to deal with customers.uber you ahould stop your services of making fool customers and charging unnecessary amount.

48. Manjeet Sengar

uber trip dabel carge100 rupis axetra regular customer

49. Arvind Yadav

Hi,

I am not getting bills post rides on my mail. Request you to please send the same.

50. Manisha

I booked the cab and it showed that driver will reach in 03 minutes however when I called him to know his location he said 30 minutes which is unbelievable to me, also driver spoke nonsense to me. Awful service! This is the second time happened to me. Surely will not use your service if serious action not be taken

51. Nilesh Thakkar

Hello Uber,

I need the urgent help of your team.

Today Morning, My Friend booked a cab for me from Ujala to dev Prime.

Driver Started Trip from where he is coming and he forced me to give that money.

Kindly contact me as soon as possible.

Driver name: Tushar
    Car Num: GJ01ET3676

52. sandeep gupta

sir
    yesterday i booked an uber from churchgate mumbai to cst mumbai which is hardly 3 to 5 km and it charged 300/ rupees pls clarify

53. Brundha

I raised an issue two days back through Uber app under HELP MENU, regarding the below Promotion code on applying, doesn’t work for my trips. unfortunately, the promocode expires today and i still havnt received any reply from Uber. Very bad customer support from Uber. Totally disappointed with their service!!

Actual message recieved from Uber : Dear rider, use code RIDECHN to unlock Rs.40 off your next 6 uberGO rides in Chennai Valid till 11th June 2017.

54. subhasis lahiri

To
    the Concerned ,

report of criminal intent of Uber Driver

On 13.06.2017 , my family traveled from Sector 31, Gurgaon to New Delhi railway station by Ubder Cab No DL1ZB1854 , driver mobile no 9716561415 / 8459501115 , the driver was criminal and in the complete travel did every act to delay and take wrong road .
    Not only that asked my family to cancel the ride , otherwise he will not travel.
    My family was from Kolkatta , and in hurry to catch train , they did not cancel the trip .
    You take police action against the driver immedily.

regards

55. Pragya Arya

Hi,
    This is regarding my trips from UBER. I have concern regarding my two trips:
    1. 11th June 2017 1:00 PM from SJR verity, central Jial road Bangalore to Oceanus Triton Bellandur: The projected amount was 62 and I have been charged 119 rs. 57rs I have been charged extra.
    2. 13th June 2017 6:28 PM from SJR verity central Jial road Bangalore to Devi Eye clinic Bangalore: The projected amount was 67 rs and I have been charged 104 rs. 37 rs I have been charged extra.
    I have sent so many messages on UBER app, but I am not getting any reply and resolution from UBER. Since last month I am facing this kind of problem. The last option which I left is to complain in consumer court/forum.

Please resolve the issue ASAP.

Regards,
    Pragya

56. Nath

Who all are posted their problems here those are simply fools. Because the UBER company is false and fraud company and cheating their customers intentionally. How many replies you got from UBER for your queries? They won’t answer as it is cheating company. Other wise they provide Customer Care number to solve their customer problems. They won’t talk directly to customers but they want money from customers. We all fools who are using UBES cabs. Thats it.

57. Gaurita

I was a very loyal customer/rider with Uber. But,this is the first time i have got not bad but worst experience with Uber. Once i had competed a ride with selecting card as an option. Later,when i booked a next ride i selected cash and i paid the current as well as last trip charges. But , later which ever ride i was booking it was asking me to pay the 1st outstanding balance. In this way i paid almost thrice and without which i was not able to book any rides. I was feeling very angry and felt never to use Uber again and delete the App but i want my money back. Because of this i had to download Ola which is a bad brand name to Uber being an international company. The updated app is BAKWAS and has many issues. Give me my money back…………

Contact me asap.

58. Priti

Please provide the Uber customer care no delhi
    And Kindly provide the information of uberpool.

59. Anu

Your driver lied me on sunday 11.06.2017 i had booked a cab and your driver said he was at cine max and that he was at the disternation which was not the one i had requested.the driver was very rude due to which i cancelled my trip and booked again but i was charge Rs60 to cancel the earlier booking which was not my fault.i would like to request you to please refund my Rs 60 .the noumber Through which i had booked was

60. Nil

I had booked the uber rides. Due to mistake of drivers now uber has charged me 60rs for cancelation of ride.

61. Sarfaraz Mansuri

Date- 18-6-17 ko Civil Hospital to Dariyapur aaya. Taxi vale ne mere pass se 49 rs. ke badle 112 rs. liye aur kaha ke pehle ke kuch pending he. magar ye galat he mujhe reply do aur balance back do

62. Neelaram